Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beautiful Donations

I received an email a few weeks back from Mat. Anna, over at Lost Innocents. I had come across her blog awhile back and really found the resources and advice helpful.  (There is a link on the resource page.) She sent me these pictures the other day, of a set that she made to donate to us. Isn't it beautiful!?!? I have no doubt that a family will be blessed and thankful to cuddle their little princess in this absolutely beautiful set.

Two matching blankets

Baby pouch

Two matching dolls

Baby pouch

Baby pouch with dolls

Matching set

1 comments:

paula said...

i think that is about the sweetest thing i have ever seen. would have loved and been honored to have had this for my little girl mary. what a sweet mommy to have put in the work.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved