Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flower Fundraiser

We are holding an online flower fundraiser! (I also have catalogs, for those here in NC.) You can purchase flower bulbs to plant in your garden this spring and 50% of your purchase will help 'You are my Child' in purchasing memory boxes. We are gearing up for our first donation this summer and are hoping that you'll help! You can order anytime now through April 13th, when the fundraiser ends. Orders will be shipped in April or May (based on the weather and appropriate planting time in your area). The bulbs have a 100% money back guarantee! Shipping is a flat rate of $5, no matter how much you purchase. Please help us spread the word about our flower fundraiser by passing this link onto family and friends. Thanks!!

http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/campaign?campaign_id=10289

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Crystal thanks for coming by my blog. do have somewhere I can read post about your grief? I really appreciate you doing the memory box's...it's so important. I plan on buying some flowers. Would you mind leaving a comment on my post the good, the bad and the beautiful. I am trying to win a box for BLM. Thanks for all you do to support mommies!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved