Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Proof of Their Existence

I thought this was beautifully written...

"I will not let anyone define my son or my grief for me. I don’t care if people think that I should get over him and I don’t care if people think I do not grieve for him hard enough because I am happy. Whatever people think of me is none of my business, nor is it my issue. I live a beautiful life, sure, it’s not perfect, in fact in some areas it’s quite broken, messy and disorganized, but it is beautiful. I honour the life of my son by living my own life in the best way that I can and in truth, living this life in an incredible honour and so I live it to the fullest with him, right there in my heart." - CarlyMarie

To read the entire article at Still Standing Magazine, click on this link: http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/07/the-glow-the-proof-of-their-existence/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved